how could this happen... when you run out of coffee

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how could this happen... when you run out of coffee

Post by TY00N on 4/17/2013, 4:18 pm

No Evil or Very Mad i havnt had COFFEE today.. i'm cranky... here's what i look like

TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 70
Join date : 2013-02-22
Age : 21
Location : Tri City's *richland WA*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how could this happen... when you run out of coffee

Post by ExtraSauce on 4/17/2013, 4:20 pm

Tyoon, please, refrain from making these kinds of topics if you don't want to get another forum ban.

ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1913
Join date : 2011-04-29
Location : Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how could this happen... when you run out of coffee

Post by TY00N on 4/17/2013, 4:32 pm

Paxination likes seeing my pictures. i think it's allowd, but i dont think pot is on the forums.

ExtraSauce wrote:Tyoon, please, refrain from making these kinds of topics if you don't want to get another forum ban.

TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 70
Join date : 2013-02-22
Age : 21
Location : Tri City's *richland WA*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how could this happen... when you run out of coffee

Post by TY00N on 4/17/2013, 4:33 pm

I meen im in off topic. thought being off topic was alowd.

ExtraSauce wrote:Tyoon, please, refrain from making these kinds of topics if you don't want to get another forum ban.

TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 70
Join date : 2013-02-22
Age : 21
Location : Tri City's *richland WA*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how could this happen... when you run out of coffee

Post by bandityogo on 4/17/2013, 4:53 pm

TY00N wrote: I meen im in off topic. thought being off topic was alowd.

ExtraSauce wrote:Tyoon, please, refrain from making these kinds of topics if you don't want to get another forum ban.
I think what he means is that all these topics you post are annoying and they clog up the recent topics section. If he doesn't mean that, than I do

bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 702
Join date : 2011-09-13
Age : 19
Location : TN

View user profile http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: how could this happen... when you run out of coffee

Post by Paxination on 4/17/2013, 6:23 pm

And your being a post whore, you double posted....in less then 1 min. Try using the EDIT button.

And I said I liked the cute puppies. Not your pics. But the cat one is funny.

Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 2525
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 40
Location : Cybertron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how could this happen... when you run out of coffee

Post by TY00N on 4/17/2013, 7:51 pm


o well i dont re post... i pretty shur i edit.
Paxination wrote:And your being a post whore, you double posted....in less then 1 min. Try using the EDIT button.

And I said I liked the cute puppies. Not your pics. But the cat one is funny.

TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 70
Join date : 2013-02-22
Age : 21
Location : Tri City's *richland WA*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how could this happen... when you run out of coffee

Post by Paxination on 4/17/2013, 8:51 pm

TY00N wrote:
o well i dont re post... i pretty shur i edit.
Paxination wrote:And your being a post whore, you double posted....in less then 1 min. Try using the EDIT button.

And I said I liked the cute puppies. Not your pics. But the cat one is funny.

Nope you do not edit your messages. I have never seen you edit them. You always double post. Its obvious when you do edit them, everyone can see that its been edited. The 2 post i have quoted below are the ones I am talking about. So how about staying off the GRASS long enough to know whats going on around ya? If you scroll up, you will see the date and time they were posted. 1 min apart. But that doesnt mean exactly 1 min. It could have been 10 secs right after and the server rounded UP instead of DOWN. Last warning. I dont want to see any more double posting to boost your post count again. If you feel there is a need to add more info, EDIT YOUR PREVIOUS POST!

TY00N wrote:Paxination likes seeing my pictures. i think it's allowd, but i dont think pot is on the forums.

ExtraSauce wrote:Tyoon, please, refrain from making these kinds of topics if you don't want to get another forum ban.

TY00N wrote: I meen im in off topic. thought being off topic was alowd.

ExtraSauce wrote:Tyoon, please, refrain from making these kinds of topics if you don't want to get another forum ban.

You even quoted Extrasauce in both post, WITH THE SAME QUOTE!

Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 2525
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 40
Location : Cybertron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum