Bacon's Totally Rad Intoduction

Go down

Bacon's Totally Rad Intoduction

Post by Baconius on 4/4/2013, 4:55 pm

Hello there, contrary to what the title says, this introduction will not be rad... I am sorry, for it will be OFF THE CHAIN AMAMZING!!! But in all seriousnessosity, I probably have to introduce myself now, my IGN(in-Game Name, if you don't understand how to internet) is superbaconstrip, call me Bacon, Baconius, Baconch, or whatever tickles your fancy peach, except Shirley I don't like that name. Currently I am a member, and might be forever... Anyway you might've seen me on the server and noticed how awesome I am, but if you want to see my true awesomenessosity then hop onto Teamspeak and shield your ears, cause you'll hear colors when you're done on there... So awesome, but yeah if you see me or hear me, or stalk me feel free to say hello, I don't mind(most of the time) the worst i could do is kill you and burn your corpse and poop on the ashes. Just kidding, you hope. But anyway that's me and if you don't like then... I'll............ just have to deal with it. *insert cool shades here*


Last edited by Baconius on 4/4/2013, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Baconius
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-04-02
Age : 19
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon's Totally Rad Intoduction

Post by ExtraSauce on 4/4/2013, 5:28 pm

Hello Shirley.
avatar
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2011-04-29
Location : Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon's Totally Rad Intoduction

Post by Baconius on 4/4/2013, 5:29 pm

ExtraSauce wrote:Hello Shirley.
No
avatar
Baconius
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-04-02
Age : 19
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon's Totally Rad Intoduction

Post by ExtraSauce on 4/4/2013, 5:39 pm

Baconius wrote:
ExtraSauce wrote:Hello Shirley.
No

I'll quote this, because i have no reason to.
avatar
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2011-04-29
Location : Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon's Totally Rad Intoduction

Post by Kevo235 on 4/4/2013, 6:51 pm

Vouch for this guy's intro. He is literally the bomb.
avatar
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Posts : 3220
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon's Totally Rad Intoduction

Post by Baconius on 4/5/2013, 12:23 am

Kevo235 wrote:Vouch for this guy's intro. He is literally the bomb.
Are you implying that I blow people up?
avatar
Baconius
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-04-02
Age : 19
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon's Totally Rad Intoduction

Post by commander_chair on 4/5/2013, 10:50 am

Baconius wrote:
Kevo235 wrote:Vouch for this guy's intro. He is literally the bomb.
Are you implying that I blow people up?
No, that you blow people. (Also the intro was awesome, welcome to the server)
avatar
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1040
Join date : 2011-05-01
Location : Indianapolis IN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon's Totally Rad Intoduction

Post by _Zeira_ on 4/5/2013, 11:53 am

ExtraSauce wrote:Hello Shirley.
How about Sue? He could be the boy named Sue..... Rolling Eyes
avatar
_Zeira_
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 192
Join date : 2013-04-02
Age : 26
Location : Ga, RedneckVille

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon's Totally Rad Intoduction

Post by Baconius on 4/5/2013, 12:21 pm

_Zeira_ wrote:
ExtraSauce wrote:Hello Shirley.
How about Sue? He could be the boy named Sue..... Rolling Eyes
That's fine, Sue is a fine name.
avatar
Baconius
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-04-02
Age : 19
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon's Totally Rad Intoduction

Post by Kevo235 on 4/5/2013, 1:10 pm

Baconius wrote:
_Zeira_ wrote:
ExtraSauce wrote:Hello Shirley.
How about Sue? He could be the boy named Sue..... Rolling Eyes
That's fine, Sue is a fine name.

avatar
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Posts : 3220
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon's Totally Rad Intoduction

Post by _Zeira_ on 4/5/2013, 6:39 pm

Kevo235 wrote:
Baconius wrote:
_Zeira_ wrote:
ExtraSauce wrote:Hello Shirley.
How about Sue? He could be the boy named Sue..... Rolling Eyes
That's fine, Sue is a fine name.


This.
avatar
_Zeira_
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 192
Join date : 2013-04-02
Age : 26
Location : Ga, RedneckVille

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon's Totally Rad Intoduction

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum