Chick3nGam3r's Introduction

Go down

Chick3nGam3r's Introduction

Post by Chick3nGam3r on 3/30/2013, 10:58 pm

Hey guys. Chick3nGam3r here.

I was talking to my good friend Sularium today and he told me to put some stuff on the interwebs about myself for everyone to see. Sounds kinda unsafe when you say it out loud LOL. Anyway I'm getting off topic, here's a little bit about meself:

I am 14 years old, living in Syracuse in kinda North New York. I'm not a person for school, or anything like that. I absolutely LOVE helping other people out. Every Christmas, I donate half of my money to charity. So, if you need any item in Oasis that a normal player can get then ASK ME ABOUT IT. I'll be more than happy to give you some for free. I'm a very creative individual. I'm in an advanced art class for drawing and stuff and I thoroughly enjoy it. My favorite subject in school is Language Arts cuz, same reason, It's pretty much the ONLY class outside of art in school that gives you the smallest chance to be creative. I also have a pretty active social life. Funny how it works though, I play Minecraft right when I get home after all of my homework is done! I've been playing since Alpha and I definitely won't stop anytime soon! I'm really good at Minecraft PVP, but since so many people these days use hacks I usually skip on the PVP servers and play things like Survival Games. Believe it or not, but I've won two national Minecraft Hunger Games Tournaments. Pretty awesome I know, but I just like having fun with what I play. I'm currently making a YouTube channel for my Hunger Games matches, probably with the same name as my username. I also enjoy creating Minecraft mini-games. I have my own vanilla server that I make these on. I've made Minecraft Wipeout and Capture the Flag, also pretty cool stuff.

Well you're probably sleeping right now but that's a little bit about me, so yeah
LATER GATORS!,
Chick3nGam3r
Chick3nGam3r
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chick3nGam3r's Introduction

Post by muskie_boy1 on 3/30/2013, 11:01 pm

Welcome to the community
muskie_boy1
Lapis Miner