Deleted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deleted

Post by TY00N on 3/9/2013, 3:22 am

*content deleted*

*Krazo edit:

Due to gore.

Don't remove my text.

Last edited by Kяazo on 3/9/2013, 2:08 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed due to gore)

TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted

Post by Paxination on 3/9/2013, 4:08 am

Tho I have to admit I love the pic of the puppy in your sig. Post more stuff like that. HE'S SOOOOO CUTE!

Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TY00N on 3/9/2013, 4:30 am

Paxination wrote:Tho I have to admit I love the pic of the puppy in your sig. Post more stuff like that. HE'S SOOOOO CUTE!

I told u it was bad lol. i hoped u watched it though pax.

TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TY00N on 3/9/2013, 4:32 am

animals do not DISERVE IT THAT WAY. And it;s my job to spread the word. thats why i psoted such graphic videos

TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination on 3/9/2013, 12:26 pm

And no I didnt watch it.

Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce on 3/9/2013, 12:28 pm

For the love of Jah or whatever you say you believe in, stop making these useless posts,

Don't take me rude, but, this is annoying, and you sound like you're 10.

ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TY00N on 3/9/2013, 12:35 pm

ExtraSauce wrote:For the love of Jah or whatever you say you believe in, stop making these useless posts, nobody is laughing and nobody is caring.

Don't take me rude, but, this is annoying, and you sound like you're 10.

nope im 18, i cna make these post it's my job to post about fur farms. illl post all i want. i really can care less who u r. off topics is for the forums to be posted on. i like posting on forums. i dont even see ur msg. cuase there more to ome. not jsut gory ones. i psoted this for the sake of fur farms needing to be closeed down. i do nto support n any way. and extra. maybe
my typing is it to u. it's not my faut how i type. how my fingers work. so dont read ny post, topics, threads, dont even look at my name and u wont have a problem :) GOOD DAY

TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce on 3/9/2013, 1:00 pm

Okay, what?

ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo on 3/9/2013, 1:04 pm

>Wanting to stop fur farms
>Posting on a minecraft forum

That's not really fast eh? Go in the town and "spread" the word.

And when did you get the idea for this. Did you watch a 30 second video on youtube? Like kony?

You are 18? Using colors like a 12?

Also, don't post any content like you have posted again. Take this as your first warning. There are still younger children here.

Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TY00N on 3/9/2013, 1:17 pm

i think paxination is the only guy who i fear most around here. other admins, mods, owner. ill say the same thing i can post with my colors. i can stop yes. but i enjoy doing it I don't know why. no u wont see this kinda post again. but u will still see from me. forums are meant to be posted on. if u want me gone. then i suggest u all take a big step. and just delete me account. show me u don't want me. and ill leave. but i wont go on my own. but if you did. my future benefits of the server wont be there anymore.

Thanks for the advice though Krazo appriciate it

im not angered at all. so don't read this wrong. *you do nto hear my vocal or how i'm talking *do not take seriously lol*

Kяazo wrote:>Wanting to stop fur farms

And when did you get the idea for this. Did you watch a 30 second video on youtube? Like kony?

Also, don't post any content like you have posted again. Take this as your first warning. There are still younger children here.

TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TY00N on 3/9/2013, 1:19 pm

no videos... i just hate fur.. and how we get it. you know u dont ahve to read my topics n stuff right. :)

Kяazo wrote:>Wanting to stop fur farms

TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce on 3/9/2013, 1:43 pm

Jesus, what are you talking about? You really want to go, just go.

ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TY00N on 3/9/2013, 1:45 pm

ExtraSauce wrote:Jesus, what are you talking about? You really want to go, just go.

no everyone saying i'm being annoying. dont look at my damn post then. im just BEING ME

TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination on 3/9/2013, 1:48 pm

Your right, we dont HAVE TO VIEW YOUR POST, but the younger players 8-12's are not going to have any idea what your talking about. So they might click the link, and they dont need to see that sort of thing. Keep stuff like that on websites that are for that sort of thing. Its not age appropriate for our forums.

Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TY00N on 3/9/2013, 2:05 pm

Paxination wrote:Your right, we dont HAVE TO VIEW YOUR POST, but the younger players 8-12's are not going to have any idea what your talking about. So they might click the link, and they dont need to see that sort of thing. Keep stuff like that on websites that are for that sort of thing. Its not age appropriate for our forums.

That'ss right pax. i forgot about the children

TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo on 3/9/2013, 2:08 pm

TY00N wrote:no videos... i just hate fur.. and how we get it. you know u dont ahve to read my topics n stuff right. :)

It's my job. I signed this perkament which told me I've sold my soul to the devil and I have to watch the topics on the forum to make sure they don't contain content like yours did.

Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TY00N on 3/9/2013, 2:19 pm

ExtraSauce wrote:Okay, what?

well you abviously can't read.

TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TY00N on 3/9/2013, 2:22 pm

Kяazo wrote:
TY00N wrote:no videos... i just hate fur.. and how we get it. you know u dont ahve to read my topics n stuff right. :)

It's my job. I signed this perkament which told me I've sold my soul to the devil and I have to watch the topics on the forum to make sure they don't contain content like yours did.

yes i know Krazo, but u can see it's all cone deleted. there wont be anymore like it. i just wanted to show people. and, i do think the young people should know the truth too. they will find out someday. just like me. everyone has there own job. and i can respect yours.

TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich on 3/9/2013, 2:27 pm

TY00N wrote:i think paxination is the only guy who i fear most around here. other admins, mods, owner. ill say the same thing i can post with my colors. i can stop yes. but i enjoy doing it I don't know why. no u wont see this kinda post again. but u will still see from me. forums are meant to be posted on. if u want me gone. then i suggest u all take a big step. and just delete me account. show me u don't want me. and ill leave. but i wont go on my own. but if you did. my future benefits of the server wont be there anymore.

im not angered at all. so don't read this wrong. *you do nto hear my vocal or how i'm talking *do not take seriously lol*

If you only fear Pax, You ain't seen nothing yet! Furthermore, it would be in your best interest to use some self-control on what you post on our forum. We do not particularily like having political tomfoolery in the discussions, It only leads to flame wars.

If you have personal agendas, it's best to leave them off this forum. True, Oasis SMP is a very mature forum, we have alot of 8-12 year old members that do not need to be exposed to certain radical topics, that they are not old enough to comprehend.

Finally, ANY posts containg gore, sexually-explicit, racist, etc images or video, will not only be deleted, but the person who posted it will get the Ban Hammer!

You've been warned!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TY00N on 3/9/2013, 2:32 pm

Lol i know what's in stock david. thats why im saying to u now. the way i talk is how i talk. i do never talk to pull negitive attention

Davidmich wrote:
TY00N wrote:i think paxination is the only guy who i fear most around here. other admins, mods, owner. ill say the same thing i can post with my colors. i can stop yes. but i enjoy doing it I don't know why. no u wont see this kinda post again. but u will still see from me. forums are meant to be posted on. if u want me gone. then i suggest u all take a big step. and just delete me account. show me u don't want me. and ill leave. but i wont go on my own. but if you did. my future benefits of the server wont be there anymore.

If you only fear Pax, You ain't seen nothing yet! Furthermore, it would be in your best interest to use some self-control on what you post on our forum. We do not particularily like having political tomfoolery in the discussions, It only leads to flame wars.

If you have personal agendas, it's best to leave them off this forum. True, Oasis SMP is a very mature forum, we have alot of 8-12 year old members that do not need to be exposed to certain radical topics, that they are not old enough to comprehend.

Finally, ANY posts containg gore, sexually-explicit, racist, etc images or video, will not only be deleted, but the person who posted it will get the Ban Hammer!

You've been warned!

TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TY00N on 3/9/2013, 2:34 pm

i do not need ur wanring to david....

stop saying to stop postng. iv already said i would so

Davidmich wrote:

You've been warned!

TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich on 3/9/2013, 2:43 pm

TY00N wrote:i do not need ur wanring to david....

stop saying to stop postng. iv already said i would so

I never told you to stop posting. I told you to exercise self-control on what you post.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo on 3/9/2013, 2:45 pm

Did you know you dont have to make a new reply for every person who replied to this topic?

It is not necessary and we thnk that people who do such thing are "posthorny".

Also, this is your first and only warning. If I see anything else of shiz you play. You be ban.

Comprende?

Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top