I won't be on for a while :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I won't be on for a while :(

Post by Crazy_Darkness on 12/26/2012, 7:27 pm

I won't be on for a while because there was a huge snow and my powers out I don't know when it it'll be back on so you won't see me on for a bit

Crazy_Darkness
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 16
Location : Arkansas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't be on for a while :(

Post by Kevo235 on 12/27/2012, 4:10 am

>Power's out
>On forums

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Posts : 3227
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't be on for a while :(

Post by jackOPSftw on 12/27/2012, 4:34 am

Kevo235 wrote:>Power's out
>On forums

hahahah

but maybe he is out somewhere...

jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 683
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 18
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't be on for a while :(

Post by cmanrocks2012 on 12/27/2012, 11:08 am

jackOPSftw wrote:
Kevo235 wrote:>Power's out
>On forums

hahahah

but maybe he is out somewhere...
Or he might be using like a Phone or IPod

cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 720
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't be on for a while :(

Post by XboxFantic on 12/27/2012, 11:50 am

cmanrocks2012 wrote:
jackOPSftw wrote:
Kevo235 wrote:>Power's out
>On forums

hahahah

but maybe he is out somewhere...
Or he might be using like a Phone or IPod
It's a high possibility that he could have used a phone to get this message out, since they have batteries and the towers can generate their own electricity for a limited time in emergencies, but i'm sure some of you guys already know this stuff.

XboxFantic
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 308
Join date : 2012-05-11
Age : 20
Location : A Floating Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't be on for a while :(

Post by Crazy_Darkness on 12/27/2012, 4:14 pm

Kevo235 wrote:>Power's out
>On forums

Iphone

Crazy_Darkness
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 186
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 16
Location : Arkansas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum