Ads have gone too far

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ads have gone too far

Post by Zwall99 on 11/29/2012, 7:28 pm

So, i go on the forums, and i see this.


Advertising an mc server... on an mc server... What.

Zwall99
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1018
Join date : 2012-01-06
Age : 17
Location : Around.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ads have gone too far

Post by madscientist032 on 11/29/2012, 9:35 pm

All the more reason to download firefox or Chrome. There's an add-on called "adblock plus" and it blocks ads.

Just saying.

_________________


madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

Posts : 3762
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 25
Location : Black Mesa Research Facility, New Mexico

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Re: Ads have gone too far

Post by Zwall99 on 11/29/2012, 10:32 pm

madscientist032 wrote:All the more reason to download firefox or Chrome. There's an add-on called "adblock plus" and it blocks ads.

Just saying.

Understandable. However, my dad has shot down Chrome numerous times saying its not needed. So, Im stuck with IE for the time being.

Zwall99
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1018
Join date : 2012-01-06
Age : 17
Location : Around.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ads have gone too far

Post by Paxination on 11/30/2012, 1:58 am

Sucks to be you zwall! I remove all links to IE on all my machines so NO ONE in my house or guest otherwise, uses it! I am actually considering moving to chrome my self!

Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 2525
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 40
Location : Cybertron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ads have gone too far

Post by Krazo on 11/30/2012, 2:55 am




Adblocker.

JS.

Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2072
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 22
Location : spuɐlɹǝɥʇǝN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ads have gone too far

Post by wedell2 on 11/30/2012, 4:42 pm

Zwall99 wrote:
madscientist032 wrote:All the more reason to download firefox or Chrome. There's an add-on called "adblock plus" and it blocks ads.

Just saying.

Understandable. However, my dad has shot down Chrome numerous times saying its not needed. So, Im stuck with IE for the time being.


How would that be a prob saying that he doesn't like a faster web-browser?

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 18
Location : MN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ads have gone too far

Post by Zwall99 on 11/30/2012, 5:12 pm

Am I doing it right?


Zwall99
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1018
Join date : 2012-01-06
Age : 17
Location : Around.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ads have gone too far

Post by Krazo on 11/30/2012, 5:29 pm


Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2072
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 22
Location : spuɐlɹǝɥʇǝN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ads have gone too far

Post by wedell2 on 11/30/2012, 5:32 pm

go under chrome store and search adblocker and do extensions or something its the first one and give it permission and there u got it going. using it right now i dont like ads

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 623
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 18
Location : MN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ads have gone too far

Post by Zwall99 on 11/30/2012, 5:34 pm

wedell2 wrote:go under chrome store and search adblocker and do extensions or something its the first one and give it permission and there u got it going. using it right now i dont like ads

You just made my life that much better.

Zwall99
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1018
Join date : 2012-01-06
Age : 17
Location : Around.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum