MarviNacho and stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarviNacho and stuff

Post by MarviNacho on 11/1/2012, 12:40 pm

Holy damn man, it's been almost 2 years. Two years, count it.
I was fifteen back then, reading that post gave me the worst kind of nostalgia I ever felt since Lego Island.
I know I've been very inactive during the last year and there aren't a lot of guys left who were there when I played. I don't remember all of you, either, but just in case, if I somehow never come back, please know, it was a blast playing with each and every single one of you. Yes, even swkid777 or whatever his name was. There will be a time where I forget to come here every few months or so and I am really, really scared that after a year or so I come back to see how everyone's doing only to find out that the server is dead.
I stopped caring for Minecraft a long time ago, but I always cared for the community, I don't care how stupid it sounds. So much even that about half of my playtime consisted of jumping from chest to chest in some dude's house and chatting. That's literally all I did and I don't regret it at all.

I'll try to be as active as possible but it's getting harder and harder. I'm completely burned out and done with Minecraft and the community shifts too much for me to follow. It hurts to see people like Legend or bamby2727 go (yes even him, I don't care what he did, he was fun as hell to hang around with), it's nice to see new people arrive but after a while when no one of the old people is left I just don't see any point in it any more.
Also school. It's final spurt for me and I can't afford spending my time playing Minecraft.

This isn't goodbye yet, but I just felt that I should write this down in case I forget once I really leave for good.
Sorry if this was too melodramatic. Deal with it, I guess.

If you were too lazy to read that, here the short version
I hate each and every one of you and when I'm dead, please don't come to my funeral.

MarviNacho
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MarviNacho and stuff

Post by ExtraSauce on 11/1/2012, 1:05 pm

I'm sad now.

ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 on 11/1/2012, 2:23 pm

Marvin wrote:find out that the server is dead.

You must have been to the wrong server.

This one is very much alive, it just needs to update.

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo on 11/1/2012, 2:28 pm

What kind of music do you want at your funeral?

Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarviNacho on 11/1/2012, 3:00 pm

Krazo wrote:What kind of music do you want at your funeral?

All of it

Kevo235 wrote:You must have been to the wrong server.

Yeah, I mean when it eventually dies. I guess it's pretty much bound to happen someday.

MarviNacho
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top